Travel Candle for Quiet Meditation with Stress-Relieving Gemstones
One of the hardest things to do in yoga, or even in daily life, is to quiet the mind. Finding stillness in the body is easy, finding stillness in the mind, not so much.
I set my intention on creating a quiet meditation candle that would help to quiet the monkey mind. It is hand poured, hand wicked, using a soft crackling wooden wick, and gently fragranced with soft notes of mint, bergamot and thyme. Each candle includes gemstone crystals that are said to help to ease stress, deepen the meditative state and dispel negative energies. Please remove the gemstones from your candle before lighting it. I've found holding the stones in my hands to be most beneficial during meditation.
- Please make sure your wick is trimmed to 1/8". Wick trimmers are good, nail clippers work great in a pinch.
- Make sure your first burn allows the wax to melt all the way to sides of the vessel. One hour for each inch of vessel diameter.
- Do NOT burn candle for any longer than 4 hours at any given time.
- Please place candle on a heat resistant surface and NEVER leave unattended.
- Please keep out of reach of children and pets.
Please note that the gemstones used in your candle may vary from the picture below.